This first meeting, following by a second one in 2021, is part of the project “NeoNet: origin, development and consolidation of the Neolithic in the Mediterranean region” funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.
The meeting will consist of:
- Welcome from the director of the Milà y Fontanals Institute of the CSIC of Barcelona.
- Presentation of the project and objectives of the thematic network.
- Invited talks, by each group, of the state of the art about the Neolithic in each region or topic. It will be free entry for all the attendees.
- Meeting of the research team to evaluate proposals and future lines of collaboration.
- Invited talk on La Marmotta site.
- Presentation of the website.
The participants in this first meeting by geographical areas/topic are: